UK Partnerships Hub
This year’s UK Partnerships Hub is being organised as a hybrid event. All delegates will be able to join the conference virtually while most speakers and panellists will enjoy face-to-face interaction. We feel that being able to watch the speakers engage with one another is a more inspiring and more natural way to experience panel sessions. And our attendees will be able to submit questions and comments in real time.
We are once again bringing together the key players who are shaping the UK’s infrastructure and partnerships industry and the next generation of projects.
Organisations you will hear from include Infrastructure and Project Authority (IPA), Scottish Future’s Trust (SFT), the Welsh Government, Community Health Partnerships and Local Partnerships as well as a keynote by futurist Matthew Griffin, described as “the adviser behind the advisers”. Also presenting will be The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng - Minister of State at the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Session topics to include:
- The current climate and moving forward with Infrastructure
- Funding and financing the UK’s next wave of infrastructure
- Achieving net zero: the case for SZC and RAB financing to deliver now
- Is Expiry the End: exploring the opportunities after expiry through the strategic management of handback
- Infrastructure’s role in addressing climate change
- PPPs and Covid-19 – coming out the other side
- 31/08/2020RFQ for GBP750m English mixed-use JVA private partner is sought to develop a scheme with 3300 units and associated infrastructure....Read More
- 24/08/2020Thames tunnel to be delayedLondon’s Thames Tideway Tunnel’s timetable has been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic....Read More
- 21/08/2020Highways England sets out five-year planAlmost GBP30bn to be spent; plan includes consideration of PFI schemes set for handback during the period....Read More
- 17/08/2020Wales looks for help on MIMsLegal consultants sought to support future use of Wales’s Mutual Investment Model (MIM)....Read More
- Funding secured for two projects as part of the UK government’s Heat Network Investment Project (HNIP)....Read More
- An advisor is sought for a pathfinder water project in England while solutions sought for waste treatment....Read More
- Calls for Green Investment Bank 2.0 gather momentum as minister suggests announcements are due soon....Read More
- The UK government’s target for net zero carbon emissions by 2050 creates large opportunities for the infrastructure market, but there are major issues of funding to be resolved, experts have warned....Read More
- Focus on decarbonisation will create huge opportunities, says Infrastructure & Projects Authority (IPA); industry ‘won’t need to worry’ about pipeline...Read More
- 09/07/2020IPA releases guidance on project successThe UK’s Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) has published a quick guide for practitioners on things to get right for any project to succeed....Read More