UK Partnerships Hub
This year’s UK Partnerships Hub is being organised as a hybrid event. All delegates will be able to join the conference virtually while most speakers and panellists will enjoy face-to-face interaction. We feel that being able to watch the speakers engage with one another is a more inspiring and more natural way to experience panel sessions. And our attendees will be able to submit questions and comments in real time.
We are once again bringing together the key players who are shaping the UK’s infrastructure and partnerships industry and the next generation of projects.
Organisations you will hear from include Infrastructure and Project Authority (IPA), Scottish Future’s Trust (SFT), the Welsh Government, Community Health Partnerships and Local Partnerships as well as a keynote by futurist Matthew Griffin, described as “the adviser behind the advisers”. Also presenting will be The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng - Minister of State at the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Session topics to include:
- The current climate and moving forward with Infrastructure
- Funding and financing the UK’s next wave of infrastructure
- Achieving net zero: the case for SZC and RAB financing to deliver now
- Is Expiry the End: exploring the opportunities after expiry through the strategic management of handback
- Infrastructure’s role in addressing climate change
- PPPs and Covid-19 – coming out the other side
- 08/07/2020UK stimulus ‘lacks capital plan’Chancellor's GBP3bn plans focus on retrofitting and cutting carbon - but industry hopes for future infrastructure investment in Autumn Spending Review...Read More
- 07/07/2020RFQ for English mixed-use partnershipA private partner is being sought to deliver a GBP200m mixed-use development scheme with housing in the south of England....Read More
- Introduction: National Infrastructure Strategy is to support Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s ambition to ‘build build build’...Read More
- 30/06/2020Wales selects education delivery partnerThe Welsh Government has selected a preferred bidder to form a joint venture company to deliver the 21st Century Schools and Colleges Programme...Read More
- 29/06/2020Partner sought for English bike schemeTransport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) has released a contract notice searching for a private partner to run its bike rental scheme as it expects a ‘modal shift’ in transport...Read More
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced a rebuilding programme for schools in England ahead of infrastructure speech...Read More
- 26/06/2020Scotland’s A9 programme ‘to advance’Advance preparation work on the A9 Dualling Programme in Scotland is to continue...Read More
- 26/06/2020Date set for Scottish hospitals inquiryThe Public Inquiry into construction issues at hospitals in Glasgow and Edinburgh will begin in August...Read More
- The Committee on Climate Change’s (CCC) annual report to the UK Parliament has put forward a pathway to delivering economic recovery and accelerate Net Zero emissions progress...Read More
- 24/06/2020Macquarie raises GBP2.7bn for UK infraFinancial giant Macquarie has raised GBP2.7bn in the latest round of fundraising for its UK infrastructure debt strategy...Read More