UK Partnerships Hub
This year’s UK Partnerships Hub is being organised as a hybrid event. All delegates will be able to join the conference virtually while most speakers and panellists will enjoy face-to-face interaction. We feel that being able to watch the speakers engage with one another is a more inspiring and more natural way to experience panel sessions. And our attendees will be able to submit questions and comments in real time.
We are once again bringing together the key players who are shaping the UK’s infrastructure and partnerships industry and the next generation of projects.
Organisations you will hear from include Infrastructure and Project Authority (IPA), Scottish Future’s Trust (SFT), the Welsh Government, Community Health Partnerships and Local Partnerships as well as a keynote by futurist Matthew Griffin, described as “the adviser behind the advisers”. Also presenting will be The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng - Minister of State at the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Session topics to include:
- The current climate and moving forward with Infrastructure
- Funding and financing the UK’s next wave of infrastructure
- Achieving net zero: the case for SZC and RAB financing to deliver now
- Is Expiry the End: exploring the opportunities after expiry through the strategic management of handback
- Infrastructure’s role in addressing climate change
- PPPs and Covid-19 – coming out the other side
- A council in the south of England is seeking to procure a strategic property development partner for the delivery of projects over a 30-year period...Read More
- The Scottish Government has welcomed a report that calls for an investment-led recovery through public-private partnerships...Read More
- 06/04/2020SFT releases supplier relief guidanceCovid-19 note follows Westminster position on PPPs...Read More
- Authorities told to maintain unitary charges despite Covid-19 challenges...Read More
- The UK government looks to boost expertise gains by GBP452m...Read More
- 27/03/2020English EV superhub tenderedThe UK’s largest public electric vehicle (EV) charging superhub is to be delivered under multiple contracts following market feedback....Read More
- 25/03/2020UK rail study launchedThe National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has invited ideas on transforming rail infrastructure across parts of England and Scotland...Read More
- Amidst the COVID19 crisis, Grant Shapps MP is determined to avoid nationalisation for the UK’s transport industry...Read More
- The University of Birmingham is seeking a private partner to design, build, finance and operate its Pritchatts Park Village campus...Read More
- UK government allocates GBP2m pot to review existing PFIs...Read More