UK Partnerships Hub
This year’s UK Partnerships Hub is being organised as a hybrid event. All delegates will be able to join the conference virtually while most speakers and panellists will enjoy face-to-face interaction. We feel that being able to watch the speakers engage with one another is a more inspiring and more natural way to experience panel sessions. And our attendees will be able to submit questions and comments in real time.
We are once again bringing together the key players who are shaping the UK’s infrastructure and partnerships industry and the next generation of projects.
Organisations you will hear from include Infrastructure and Project Authority (IPA), Scottish Future’s Trust (SFT), the Welsh Government, Community Health Partnerships and Local Partnerships as well as a keynote by futurist Matthew Griffin, described as “the adviser behind the advisers”. Also presenting will be The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng - Minister of State at the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Session topics to include:
- The current climate and moving forward with Infrastructure
- Funding and financing the UK’s next wave of infrastructure
- Achieving net zero: the case for SZC and RAB financing to deliver now
- Is Expiry the End: exploring the opportunities after expiry through the strategic management of handback
- Infrastructure’s role in addressing climate change
- PPPs and Covid-19 – coming out the other side
- 06/03/2020English housing developments launchedBristol City Council and two London housing associations have each announced major housing regeneration plans with over 4200 units to be developed by private partners...Read More
- Transport Scotland is to utilise the 'strongest industry intelligence and commercial advice' to deliver the A9 Dualling Programme, Partnerships Bulletin understands...Read More
- Scottish Futures Trusts’ Reekie says the days of one-size-fits-all infra are numbered...Read More
- 28/02/2020Developers hit out at Heathrow decisionFirms at the heart of delivering privately-funded infrastructure across the UK have hit out at the latest decision to not build a third runway at Heathrow Airport due to climate change issues...Read More
- 25/02/2020UK govt appoints infra commission chiefHM Treasury has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO) of the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC)...Read More
- 25/02/2020Market sounding for English rail mandateThe East West Railway Company (EWR Co) is to commence a market engagement process for the client-side partnerships procurement...Read More
- The University of Exeter has released a prior information notice (PIN) for the redevelopment of student accommodation blocks....Read More
- UK Prime Minister vows to fix ‘inadequate' transport infrastructure; Oakervee Review published...Read More
- 11/02/2020Wales seeks advisors for road PPPTransport for Wales (TfW) has launched a market sounding for advisory services on a Mutual Investment Model (MIM) project....Read More
- 07/02/2020Scotland to ramp up infra spendThe Scottish Government has announced it will boost infrastructure investment by GBP1bn in an historic Budget...Read More