UK Partnerships Hub
This year’s UK Partnerships Hub is being organised as a hybrid event. All delegates will be able to join the conference virtually while most speakers and panellists will enjoy face-to-face interaction. We feel that being able to watch the speakers engage with one another is a more inspiring and more natural way to experience panel sessions. And our attendees will be able to submit questions and comments in real time.
We are once again bringing together the key players who are shaping the UK’s infrastructure and partnerships industry and the next generation of projects.
Organisations you will hear from include Infrastructure and Project Authority (IPA), Scottish Future’s Trust (SFT), the Welsh Government, Community Health Partnerships and Local Partnerships as well as a keynote by futurist Matthew Griffin, described as “the adviser behind the advisers”. Also presenting will be The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng - Minister of State at the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Session topics to include:
- The current climate and moving forward with Infrastructure
- Funding and financing the UK’s next wave of infrastructure
- Achieving net zero: the case for SZC and RAB financing to deliver now
- Is Expiry the End: exploring the opportunities after expiry through the strategic management of handback
- Infrastructure’s role in addressing climate change
- PPPs and Covid-19 – coming out the other side
- The UK’s Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has announced it is seeking views to assist in devising policy for the regulation of heat networks, while supporting market growth....Read More
- 06/02/2020DIF divests UK PPPsDutch investor DIF Capital Partners has agreed to sell a portfolio of eight PPP assets to Equitix...Read More
- The Scottish Government is to explore alternative funding options to deliver the 2045 net zero target under its Transport Strategy....Read More
- Regulator Ofgem is to encourage partnership between industry, regulation and government under its decarbonisation plan....Read More
- The UK’s Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) is seeking market feedback to shape the procurement of a fund for heat networks...Read More
- The Scottish Government and Scottish Futures Trust are to consider a watchdog report that recommends the government set out how the Mutual Investment Model (MIM) will operate, Partnerships Bulletin understands....Read More
- 28/01/2020PIN issued for Welsh health PPP projectA prior information notice (PIN) has been issued for the New Velindre Cancer Centre Project in Cardiff....Read More
- Oxford City Council is to host a market-sounding day for a pathfinder project in the electric vehicle (EV) sector....Read More
- 27/01/2020NI govt launches consultancy frameworkThe Northern Ireland Authority for Utility Regulation requires consultancy and other professional services advice, in support of the delivery of its work programme...Read More
- Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) has released a contract notice on its Transport Professional Services Framework....Read More