UK Partnerships Hub
This year’s UK Partnerships Hub is being organised as a hybrid event. All delegates will be able to join the conference virtually while most speakers and panellists will enjoy face-to-face interaction. We feel that being able to watch the speakers engage with one another is a more inspiring and more natural way to experience panel sessions. And our attendees will be able to submit questions and comments in real time.
We are once again bringing together the key players who are shaping the UK’s infrastructure and partnerships industry and the next generation of projects.
Organisations you will hear from include Infrastructure and Project Authority (IPA), Scottish Future’s Trust (SFT), the Welsh Government, Community Health Partnerships and Local Partnerships as well as a keynote by futurist Matthew Griffin, described as “the adviser behind the advisers”. Also presenting will be The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng - Minister of State at the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Session topics to include:
- The current climate and moving forward with Infrastructure
- Funding and financing the UK’s next wave of infrastructure
- Achieving net zero: the case for SZC and RAB financing to deliver now
- Is Expiry the End: exploring the opportunities after expiry through the strategic management of handback
- Infrastructure’s role in addressing climate change
- PPPs and Covid-19 – coming out the other side
- Industry stalwarts have provided recommendations to the UK Government on how it can draw on ‘deep’ UK expertise to boost investment into sustainable infrastructure projects....Read More
- 20/01/2020Scotland’s ICS release report findingsNet Zero dominates the 30-year infrastructure strategy...Read More
- The UK’s National Infrastructure Commission’s (NIC) is to form a new Young Professionals Panel (YPP)...Read More
- The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (LCRCA) is seeking a private partner to develop digital infrastructure...Read More
- 07/01/2020UK Budget to bring ‘decade of renewal’The UK government has announced that the next Budget will be held in March 2020....Read More
- A West Midlands council has launched the search for a private partner to develop a solution for the regeneration of a town centre....Read More
- 06/01/2020Wales launches EV market soundingThe Welsh Government is to host an industry day for its plans to develop electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure throughout Wales....Read More
- A housing association is seeking a private partner to develop a brownfield site in south London...Read More
- Transport Scotland has substantially agreed settlement terms with the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route (AWPR) joint venture; funding approved for mobility pilot projects...Read More
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced his new government will “implement the biggest infrastructure revolution in living memory” as National Infrastructure Strategy set to be rolled out...Read More