UK Partnerships Hub
Please join us for our rescheduled seventh annual UK Partnerships Hub – this year in Glasgow. We will still be following our initial theme of PPP’s role in addressing climate change but will also be creating a platform for discussing the fall-out from Covid-19.
This will include impact on deals not yet completed, how well the contracts (and partnerships) were able to cope with operational challenges and how best to deal with adjustments when we start to recover from the pandemic. We will also be looking at how to future proof contracts in light of the lessons learnt this year.
Our event was already organised into smaller seminars and roundtables so we can adapt to any restrictions on larger gatherings but while giving attendees a chance to benefit from some face-to-face interaction that we have all been missing.
I hope to see you in Glasgow.
Discussions are to include:
Evaluating PPP’s response to Covid-19
Managing handback of PFIs
City-led housing and regeneration partnerships
Infrastructure investment in the new age of mobility
Challenges and opportunities for infrastructure on the way to reaching net zero
Managing evolution and change within existing PPPs
Infrastructures role in adressing climate change
Connecting energy and private finance
- 06/04/2020SFT releases supplier relief guidanceCovid-19 note follows Westminster position on PPPs...Read More
- Authorities told to maintain unitary charges despite Covid-19 challenges...Read More
- The UK government looks to boost expertise gains by GBP452m...Read More
- 27/03/2020English EV superhub tenderedThe UK’s largest public electric vehicle (EV) charging superhub is to be delivered under multiple contracts following market feedback....Read More
- 25/03/2020UK rail study launchedThe National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has invited ideas on transforming rail infrastructure across parts of England and Scotland...Read More
- Amidst the COVID19 crisis, Grant Shapps MP is determined to avoid nationalisation for the UK’s transport industry...Read More
- The University of Birmingham is seeking a private partner to design, build, finance and operate its Pritchatts Park Village campus...Read More
- UK government allocates GBP2m pot to review existing PFIs...Read More
- 06/03/2020English housing developments launchedBristol City Council and two London housing associations have each announced major housing regeneration plans with over 4200 units to be developed by private partners...Read More
- Transport Scotland is to utilise the 'strongest industry intelligence and commercial advice' to deliver the A9 Dualling Programme, Partnerships Bulletin understands...Read More