UK Partnerships Hub
This year’s UK Partnerships Hub is being organised as a hybrid event. All delegates will be able to join the conference virtually while most speakers and panellists will enjoy face-to-face interaction. We feel that being able to watch the speakers engage with one another is a more inspiring and more natural way to experience panel sessions. And our attendees will be able to submit questions and comments in real time.
We are once again bringing together the key players who are shaping the UK’s infrastructure and partnerships industry and the next generation of projects.
Organisations you will hear from include Infrastructure and Project Authority (IPA), Scottish Future’s Trust (SFT), the Welsh Government, Community Health Partnerships and Local Partnerships as well as a keynote by futurist Matthew Griffin, described as “the adviser behind the advisers”. Also presenting will be The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng - Minister of State at the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Session topics to include:
- The current climate and moving forward with Infrastructure
- Funding and financing the UK’s next wave of infrastructure
- Achieving net zero: the case for SZC and RAB financing to deliver now
- Is Expiry the End: exploring the opportunities after expiry through the strategic management of handback
- Infrastructure’s role in addressing climate change
- PPPs and Covid-19 – coming out the other side
- The concession notice for a joint development partner reveals potential for two schemes valued at over £700m each....Read More
- Covid-19 hits UK university finance hard; projects expected to stall...Read More
- 12/10/2020Winner for Midlands health campus£210m science campus project awarded in deal led by university and two co-located NHS Foundation Trusts....Read More
- 07/10/2020UK NIC develops city supportThe National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has published new guidance designed to support cities in the development of long-term infrastructure strategies....Read More
- 07/10/2020Scotland’s PPP guidance updatedThe Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) has updated operational guidance on PPP projects and Covid-19 as construction recovery plan published....Read More
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s speech to the Conservative Party conference has targeted a green revolution to rebuild the economy....Read More
- The London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) is seeking a partner to deliver 1,200 homes on two sites at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park....Read More
- South Cambridgeshire County Council has formed two investment partnerships with developers to deliver regeneration and development schemes....Read More
- 01/10/2020Welsh schools agreement signedMinisters and preferred bidder establish project co; first MIM project to reach financial close in a year...Read More
- 30/09/2020£196m London regen JV releasedNew joint venture to perform “transformational works”...Read More