UK Partnerships Hub
Please join us for our rescheduled seventh annual UK Partnerships Hub – this year in Glasgow. We will still be following our initial theme of PPP’s role in addressing climate change but will also be creating a platform for discussing the fall-out from Covid-19.
This will include impact on deals not yet completed, how well the contracts (and partnerships) were able to cope with operational challenges and how best to deal with adjustments when we start to recover from the pandemic. We will also be looking at how to future proof contracts in light of the lessons learnt this year.
Our event was already organised into smaller seminars and roundtables so we can adapt to any restrictions on larger gatherings but while giving attendees a chance to benefit from some face-to-face interaction that we have all been missing.
I hope to see you in Glasgow.
Discussions are to include:
Evaluating PPP’s response to Covid-19
Managing handback of PFIs
City-led housing and regeneration partnerships
Infrastructure investment in the new age of mobility
Challenges and opportunities for infrastructure on the way to reaching net zero
Managing evolution and change within existing PPPs
Infrastructures role in adressing climate change
Connecting energy and private finance
- Calls for Green Investment Bank 2.0 gather momentum as minister suggests announcements are due soon....Read More
- The UK government’s target for net zero carbon emissions by 2050 creates large opportunities for the infrastructure market, but there are major issues of funding to be resolved, experts have warned....Read More
- Focus on decarbonisation will create huge opportunities, says Infrastructure & Projects Authority (IPA); industry ‘won’t need to worry’ about pipeline...Read More
- 09/07/2020IPA releases guidance on project successThe UK’s Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) has published a quick guide for practitioners on things to get right for any project to succeed....Read More
- 08/07/2020UK stimulus ‘lacks capital plan’Chancellor's GBP3bn plans focus on retrofitting and cutting carbon - but industry hopes for future infrastructure investment in Autumn Spending Review...Read More
- 07/07/2020RFQ for English mixed-use partnershipA private partner is being sought to deliver a GBP200m mixed-use development scheme with housing in the south of England....Read More
- Introduction: National Infrastructure Strategy is to support Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s ambition to ‘build build build’...Read More
- 30/06/2020Wales selects education delivery partnerThe Welsh Government has selected a preferred bidder to form a joint venture company to deliver the 21st Century Schools and Colleges Programme...Read More
- 29/06/2020Partner sought for English bike schemeTransport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) has released a contract notice searching for a private partner to run its bike rental scheme as it expects a ‘modal shift’ in transport...Read More
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced a rebuilding programme for schools in England ahead of infrastructure speech...Read More