UK Partnerships Hub
This year’s UK Partnerships Hub is being organised as a hybrid event. All delegates will be able to join the conference virtually while most speakers and panellists will enjoy face-to-face interaction. We feel that being able to watch the speakers engage with one another is a more inspiring and more natural way to experience panel sessions. And our attendees will be able to submit questions and comments in real time.
We are once again bringing together the key players who are shaping the UK’s infrastructure and partnerships industry and the next generation of projects.
Energy Minister The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng will address UK Partnerships Hub in just over a week's time, setting out how the newly unveiled National Infrastructure Bank will help deliver the investments required to help the government towards its Net Zero targets.
Organisations you will hear from include Infrastructure and Project Authority (IPA), Scottish Future’s Trust (SFT), the Welsh Government, Community Health Partnerships and Local Partnerships as well as a keynote by futurist Matthew Griffin, described as “the adviser behind the advisers”.
Session topics to include:
- What the National Infrastructure Strategy means for the UK PPP market
- How the National Infrastructure Bank will fund future dealsThe current climate and moving forward with Infrastructure
- Funding and financing the UK’s next wave of infrastructure
- Achieving net zero: the case for SZC and RAB financing to deliver now
- Is Expiry the End: exploring the opportunities after expiry through the strategic management of handback
- Infrastructure’s role in addressing climate change
- PPPs and Covid-19 – coming out the other side
- 23/11/2020UK Infra Bank to take equity stakesPlans for new Infrastructure Bank to be published in National Infrastructure Strategy this week; new institution to co-invest alongside private sector; Green Book changes planned...Read More
- New projects to unlock Net Zero potential; institutional capital required...Read More
- 20/11/2020UK council launches telecoms JVSunderland City Council has launched a contract notice for a private partner on its 5G network plan....Read More
- NHS trust seeks suppliers able to provide finance to support the design, building and equipping of decontamination solutions...Read More
- The UK will need to spend £40bn per year on infrastructure over the next decade if it is to reach its carbon net zero target by 2050, according to PwC....Read More
- Suez and BP sign carbon capture MoU; paving way for large-scale rollout...Read More
- 16/11/2020UK set for ‘green revolution’Prime Minister to reveal 10-point plan this week; electric cars target expected to be brought forward, meaning huge infra ramp-up needed; new nuclear expected to get go-ahead...Read More
- 11/11/2020SFT unveils Outcomes ReportThe Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) has published its first Outcomes Report as a website that demonstrates its progress in delivering infrastructure-related outcomes....Read More
- 10/11/2020Sunak ratchets up green plansUK Chancellor Rishi Sunak has laid out a number of plans to raise the bar for companies’ green credentials and increase opportunities for investing in eco-friendly infrastructure....Read More
- 09/11/2020Infra Commission targets ‘levelling up’The UK’s National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has published a new discussion paper that underlines the organisation’s role in addressing disparities between regions....Read More