Managing Associate, Infrastructure, Projects and Energy
Natalie is a Managing Associate in our Infrastructure, Projects and Energy Team. Natalie is a real estate lawyer by background specialising in estate based social infrastructure transactions. Natalie has over ten years' experience in PFI/PPP and development projects across various sectors including health, social and extra care, education, blue light and housing. Natalie also manages portfolios for a number of acute PFI hospitals and primary and community health developments taken forward under PPP/PFI/third party developer contracts.
- Natalie is part of the delivery team act for Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in relation to the £250m redevelopment of the "Triangle" site at St Thomas' hospital campus in London. The new facilities will be constructed to adaptable design guidelines to enable bespoke fit-out for different space typologies, including healthcare; biomedical research; and teaching.
- Natalie was the lead Associate acting in relation to the South West London and St George's NHS Trust's Estate Modernisation Project at Springfield Hospital in South-West London. Acting for a joint venture partnership between Kajima Partnerships Limited and Sir Robert McAlpine Capital Ventures Limited in its capacity as master developer, this project will deliver, two new mental health hospitals and over 830 new homes, a new care home facility, open parkland, infrastructure, a combined heat and power facility, commercial units and sporting facilities.
- Natalie led the team acting for 20 Project Companies on Project Alliance, the transition of 35 hard facilities maintenance contracts to a new provider. Project Alliance is a novel and innovative concept developed by the private sector partner, being a hybrid model of traditional outsourcing and self-performing via an SPV company made up as to traditional FM provider (80%) and private sector partner (20%) which required an entirely new partnership structure.
- Natalie manages operational PFI/PPP portfolios for a number of health and social care infrastructure investors including Infrared Capital Partners, Bilfinger Global Infrastructure, Equitix and Fulcrum Infrastructure Group (a Meridiam group company), and acts for 21 LIFT Companies as part of the Local Improvement Finance Trust.
- Natalie led the team acting for Norddeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale, the senior funder in relation to a £40 million primary and community centre in County Antrim and is set to work on its sister project in 2020/21.
Back to speakers